Ladies and Gents....lets go viral..........................

My face hurts, this is awesome!!! :slight_smile:

she tweeted this morning
Cony_TakeMeOut

Whoopp went for a 6am run and made my train on time … Today’s going to be a better day :slight_smile: xx

not after you seen Shane’s video it aint :slight_smile:

pffft… literally spat my tea out…:laugh:
you could’nt write this sh1t could you:D
smiled.

has anyone actually aimed it at her…
if you also want to get this noticed, find the gossip desk’s of the tabloids… if those story mongers mention it at all, you’ll go viral in second… email all the news desks of the tabloids, gossip columns, in fact any reporter whoe email you can get on the Sun, Star and Daily Mirror,

now how would that look if i sent them my own video?..:smiley:
it would make me out to be a right bastard that would…i’m just not as mean as you are toby…:D…toby…i said I’M JUST NOT THAT MEAN!!!
smiled.

I included her Twitter username, but remember goons messager her all the time so it’s probably muddled up with all them…

Wrong on lots of levels. :pinch:

seriously hope she sees the funny side…

You should put it on the facebook group page so it can be shared there as well… :D:D

Magnificent effort, sir. Any word from the princess herself on Twitter yet?

nothing yet, but may stalk out all the other contestants and send it to them so they can giggle behind her back:D

smiled

you mean she hasn’t visited the pidgeon shooting forum yet ? :hehe:

I m sure we can all club together on LB and buy you your very own ‘Cony Doll’ - I’ve made a Guy Fawkes before out of old clothes when i was younger - but we can surely do a bit better than that, what with all the artistic talent on here and do a good one:D. Failing that, I’ve posted up a drawing as a subsititute Cony for you to drool over :):

You got the hair ALL WRONG Hels. ****.