ktm duke 200 for sale px etc great bike

as above the wenches bikes for sale :smiley: due to upgrade, fantastic little bike, nippy for a 200 surprising really, 2013 model without the shitty Indian abs lol, 3k miles, had the recall gasket done, serviced and ready to go, like a new bike, no mot needed for years, under warranty and years tax, loads of extras like ktm single seat cowl, ktm rim tape, crash bobbin kit all round, hand guards, r&g tail tidy, custom race exhaust dynod and runing spot on. great town bike goes and sounds great for small cc. baaaaargain at only £2850 ono. will take a px around 1000 if helps based surrey, can deliver cheers . . .

Have seen this number at box hill when we bumped into you and C that time:) Am thinking about a 2nd bike for commuting and off road - does it come with nobblies as well?

Fixed it for you Hels

I was thinking of starting off at 2 grand in my intended bargaining with Lee and coming to a mutually agreed figure of around 2,300 - :smiley:
It’s a nice little bike - saw it at Box and thought it would be a handy second bike for scooting around town and for those times I end up accidentally laneing through the woods on the street triple.

I’ve been thinking of something similar ever since I had a peek at Violets Lane with Mr J, this ones over my budget :frowning:

I am intending to strike a hard bargain with Lee - have got an old push bike that I can throw in for part exchange and a wheelbarrow.:slight_smile:
He might have sold it, but only just saw the ad and thought it would perfectly compliment the triple, since most of my rides involve gravel, mud and floods :slight_smile: Plus it is light and looks fun:)

Btw what kind of road tyres have you got on it?

Interesting that – so you’d strap the KTM to the back of the triple so that you can swap over when you hit a lane? :slight_smile:

Test riding it on Sunday :slight_smile: