Kids on scooters

I know its a sore point for a lot of you, but these young kids do the best distance wheelies i have seen,the other day i followed one who done an upright wheelie the whole length of Putney Bridge requires a lot of balance when you are going quite slow and dont have much power.

My boy has balance but not on anything bigger than a 125 :wink: :smiley:

What was you saying Toby?

I’d be careful posting that on here.
Not that there are any squeallers on here.
But with YouTube prosecutions, publishing your kid’s been doing wheelies along public roads with a location means the ole Bill can add names to CCTV evidence if they have it…
Don’t risk the wrath of “da man”.
He’s usually an alright sort of fella “da man”, but he’s got a job to do like the rest of us.

i actually agree!

some of them are very talented, wheeling scooters requires perfect balance, i’ve seen them down teh ace and various other places, this bunch seem to be better riders than others i see out on the road.:smiley:

Ive seen some kids better at wheelies on there scoots than the stunt riders ive seen,

thats what im talking about, there was a youngster at ace a few weeks back on a runner, he was doing circle wheelies…on a fuggin scoot!:smiley:

That was a Newbie meet I think - car and lorry drivers passing Ace must have been astonished with these young lads but their performance was really impressive. Do they have a Scoot day at the Aces? Maybe a chance for a legal Show-off would encourage them to get off the road. Last thing I would like to see is one of them under a 30 ton lorry…

That was a Newbie meet I think - car and lorry drivers passing Ace must have been astonished with these young lads but their performance was really impressive. Do they have a Scoot day at the Aces? Maybe a chance for a legal Show-off would encourage them to get off the road. Last thing I would like to see is one of them under a 30 ton lorry…
[/quote]
nah mate i was on a friday, old bill left, and two young lads started playing :Donly ones there that night, i too would hate to see one get hurt…read in latest petrol mag( scoot mag) that they are organising a scoot stunt contest, in order to get them off the road.

seen them wheeling scoots down the ace fair play to them, i cant wheelie at all !!

When I was a kid I was riding something like this - check here. Sad that not so many people are doing the same nowadays…

lol that has to be a record! you’ve opened back up an 11.5yr old post.

Five??? Eleven! Impressive :slight_smile:

for some reason when I type 1 it looks like an I. Should read eleven.five(half) years

and sods law it is not working properly!