Kid throwing stones on A20

Be careful you’re going eastbound on the A20 (near the M25/M20 roundabout), there’s a kid throwing stones at cars. I have a screenshot of him from our dashcam.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Little shit!

only stones

up the A12 they throw concrete

looks more like a rocks in the middle lane !.. I would have stopped and dragged them to their parents by their ear !!

A12 … there was a pushbike thrown off the elevated roundabout just north of Brentwood a few months back …

There always seem to be kids in Germany chucking rocks off autobahn bridges. Last year some poor family car got hit and killed the father. Very dangerous.

Jesus… I mean, as a kid we used to throw eggs to city buses, but rocks on a main road.

A kid at my primary school was throwing stones at cars once, over the fence at the back of the school. One of the drivers he hit drove round to the school and dragged him by his ear to the headmaster. Good times.

Nowadays that driver would probably end up getting sued.

i once had kids throwing water balloons at me while i was riding.  needless to say, i went after them around the estate, on the bike.  

i go by that road pretty frequently, so its verified that never happened again.  :D

I presume that you did not catch them?  Must have scared the living daylights out of them though.

You are scarey, Alba.

I had the same thing happen to me in Cheltenham. It took me a couple of secs to realise it had happened as the balloon was thrown across me but flew behind my head thanks to my not slowing down at the roundabout. I thought about confronting the guy but by that point I was so close to home it wasn’t worth it.

A few months later the person living in that house was convicted of murder… I think he killed someone in the street for their phone…