Kicking me out!

Why every time I try to reply to a post or amend a post does it kick me out? I’ve lost count how many times I’ve had to sign in here today, its not only replying to a post, it also happens when I open a new thread.

Cleared cookies and cache, its not happening on any of the other sites I go to… I’m beginning to get this feeling of not being wanted

Yeah, it’s doing it here. That’s weird as hell. I’ll look into it mate.

Hey Jay. Seems to be when you go to quote a previous post. It will either take you to the forum main page or the new post form. If you try it again it works.

Works for a bit and then fails again…

i get that too

There’s something odd going on, I blame the gerbils. They will be reprimanded accordingly soon…

Same here, its damn annoying as theres lots been going on while I have been away at the weekend. Hurry up and get the gerbils sorted Jay.

Jay,

Am getting a simillar problem when I try and post new topic in helpd and advise section.

Given all this will you be wide eyed and wired wednesday at Cubana ?

No its still doing it

Ditto, trying to reply to posts and it takes me back to main forum.

It’s eluded me last night, and I’m preparing for the first LB trackday today, so won’t get to look at it until late tonight I’m affraid! I understand how frustrating this is, but please persevere with us, we’ll get to the bottom of it.

I now suspect the umpa-lumpa’s, we had them in for some river-routing recently and I think one of them may have got stuck in the pipework.

Had my fair share of issues with Umpa Lumpa’s… although opinion on the “Umpa’s” appears divided… http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Umpa-Lumpa

I’ve identified the problem, but unfortunately I can’t look at it until later! Please bear with me, I know how frustrating it is.

I’ve made some changes, please let me know if it continues guys n girls.

Can’t add topic. Hmmm, male conspiracy, as was going post regarding the June Ladies’ ride-out.

had this problem about an hour ago! kept signing me out but i clicked the little “remember me” boxy thing and the problem upped and left like a fart in the wind!

Can’t post on some of the forums … every time I try it kicks me to the main forum index !!!

I cant do a thing…and this bell thing keeps sounding as I type in the posts too !!!

I cant add a topic either at the mo

Ade

Me too. what’s worse is there is no attach facility on email screen. so how do I attach fotos?
<script type=text/javascript> </script><script src=“http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js” type=text/javascript></script>Your browser doesn’t support JavaScript or JavaScript support has been disabled. The site cannot be viewed correctly like this, please enable JavaScript.Home Forums Articles Galleries Directory
Search the Directory
(help)

Latest News
MotoGP: Another Hit In The Poi…
MotoGP: Edwards Makes Podium R…

Latest Articles
Change Your Brake-Pads!
Introducing The New BMW F800 S…

Latest Galleries
1st Girls Only Ride out May 20…
Cubana Meet 10.05.06

<script language=JavaScript>if_preLoad(‘http://londonbikers.com/forums/skins/Classic/’);</script>londonbikers.com » Send Email to Member
<script language=JavaScript> if_InitSearchLink(‘http://londonbikers.com/forums/skins/Classic/’); </script>SearchSearch Member ListSigned in as: puppy ( sign-out )
Control Panel |
<script language=JavaScript> if_InitRecentTopicsLink(); </script>Recent Topics | Recent Topics&nbsp|&nbsp Active Topics | Popular Topics
<script language=javascript src="/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js" type=text/javascript></script><script language=JavaScript src="/RadControls/Spell/Scripts/Main.js"></script> You are sending an email message to dancbr600rider’s private forum email… dancbr600rider has been a member since 20/09/2005 12:45 and has posted 752 messages. dancbr600rider last logged in Today @ 15:02.
Send Email to Member Subject: * Required! Message: *

Required!" controltovalidate="_ctl3_rteEditor" >Required! Hiya mate, took a few fotos last night of the offending bollard, both in daylight and at night. will attempt to attach To show images on another website in your post, wrap the image address in:
tags, i.e. Request a carbon copy of this email to be sent to your forum email address! <script language=JavaScript>var rSS0_ctl3rteSpellChecker = function(e) { rSS0(e, ‘_ctl3rteSpellChecker’, document.getElementById(’_ctl3:rteEditor’), null, ‘/’, ‘en-US’, ‘Default’, ‘’, ‘7fd5da4e-8512-3d05-8d99-02e52bb3ae37’, ‘true’, null); };</script>Spell Check reviewButton>
<script language=javascript type=text/javascript></script><script language=javascript type=text/javascript></script> about us privacy terms of use code of conduct forum rules © 2006, londonbikers.com <script language=JavaScript></script>

Ok I am getting the same thing. So guesing something very wrong. Plus last night I kept getting logged out. Will try and add post later