Keeping me awake...Grrrrr

Good job they are cute!!! :smiley:
Mum had to have emergency caesarian, not all the puppies made it, but 4 are much bigger than they should be, which is what caused the problems. All doing well now though. :slight_smile:

Attachments

DSC00208.JPG

DSC00187.JPG

OMG…are they weimaraners? I would love to have one…but I already have a handful Jack Russell who is very jelous and does not appreciate the company of other dogs!:smiley: They look lovely tho!

8 weeks of chaos, lovely :smiley:

Awwwwwwwwwwww :w00t: Gimme em all :smiley:

You can borrow em so i can get some sleep. :smiley:

No, no, no, I’ll have them in the day, you can keep them at night :stuck_out_tongue:

I can imagine it must be difficult especially dealing with that many…but nice! Good luck to you.:slight_smile:

Its a shame you dont live near Dartford Tiggi, you could come over and play with them (all girls) when they are about 4 weeks old. Ahhhhhhhh :D:D

All girls!! wow :w00t: You are lucky I don’t cos I’d end up stuffing one up me jumper and stealing it :stuck_out_tongue:

draped over the cushion

Attachments

Photo0168.jpg

Awwwwww so cute…you just wait til there a few weeks older…you’ll be fit as a fiddle chasing the little buggers round trying to stop them getting into trouble:w00t: :smiley:

:w00t::w00t::w00t: I want :frowning: So cute and small and ickle!

Me too:)

So cute - better not show my friend as she will want one - got two already

Beautiful…what make and model are they?

haha, they are Weimaraner puppies. :slight_smile:

I can second that!

Mel, they look so sweet - I can be on hand at any time for puppy cuddles and kissing. Hope mummy dog is ok, she’s looking pretty whacked.

xxx

Ok, You and Tiggi can pop down together in about 4 weeks if you dont mind being mauled and licked to death by something that looks like this…:D:D

Aww Mel they are so cute as chubby puppys. Love it :w00t:

If I ever get to a position of being able to own a dog this is the breed I’d want.
The owner of my local has one that sleeps on the sofa’s.