Keep Your Bike Safe **** my new cheap idea****

Hi to all,

Knowing what it is like as I nearly lost my bike about 2 weeks ago (lucky the guy was so noisey I saw him and stopped him from stealing mine)…

Whilst thinking I cannot afford £200 for an alarm to be fitted and not techinally minded enough to do it myself I thought what can I do to protect my bike cheaply…

Well I have thought of a wicked idea and I have passed it onto a few of my freinds who think it is great idea, I even told the shop I bought the bike from and the guy nearly came in his pants he was so excited and thought it one of the best ideas he had ever heard…

I’m not going to post the idea as like previous comments there are probably people reading this and I dont want them to know and be able to get round this as well…

If you want to know PM (I know anyone can PM me, but this way only people who truly want to protect there bike will do this and also get some feedback…) me and I’ll tell you but I dont think you will be dissapointed and it will only cost about £30 to re-create my idea…

I look forward to your comments…

Now that is a great idea!

i agree good idea

excellent idea!! i like it!! i’m off out this evening to get one!!

that is a great idea, I only wish I could use it!

Great idea!!! Off to get one tonight too

Fab idea, and so cheap and easy too!

Well i hope you dont all use the same shop to buy said product as it may look a bit strange ten geezers all askin for r++++ a+++++

Very good idea

cheap simple and effective!

lol very true.

Excellent idea though

pm sent…

So simple… and very highly effective…

wish id of thought of that a week or so ago…

Can see it would work…and not too expensive. Great…

If there is a high demand, is it worth asking the relevant store for a discount if we bulk buy the r*** a*****?

Liz

great idea for those who haven’t got an alarm fitted. Those rape/panic alarms can make some noise as well. Perhaps a bear trap hidden under the cover as well ?

Great idea - another layer of security and not a strain on the wallet. Bravo!

Yeah Mate, seems a pretty good idea.

I like it.

Good idea… My bike had alarm fitted that went off if the bike was knocked… they still had it away though… apparently they soundproof the vans?

Would give you that extra shock factor though and maybe a bit more time to get to them while they were wondering WTF was going on?!

great idea,and cheap as ive got one of them sitting around doing nothing.

Is it a Scare Crow?