K7 GSXR 750 FOR SALE

So here we have my beloved 2008 K7 that’s got to go, even though it’ll break my heart:w00t:
10075 miles with full service history.
2 tone grey
Baglux bag and tank cover
ASV shorty levers c/w originals
Powerbronze tinted double bubble screen
Braided hoses
R&G crash bungs and engine case sliders
R&G undertray
Reasonable offers considered, PM for any further info.

Attachments

k7-clocks.jpg

sell-k7.jpg

sell-k7-02.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooo what you going to do without her ?

How much is it up for ?

Nooooooooo indeed! As much as it breaks my heart, she has to go, even though she’s a stunner!:smiley:

I think somewhere in the region of 5 and a half K but as I said, reasonable offers eh?

It is due for it’s first MOT end of March so will have a full service and shiny new mot then if she hasn’t gone by then.:slight_smile:

Lovely bike that Phantom, (hence my username)

I had one of those new and sadly it only lasted 4 months before it was stolen, great bike and good luck with the sale

I recall the posts, very sad. The Phantom limited edition was, and still is number 1 on my wish list, love the colour scheme hence buying this 750, but unfortunately a house move in the very near future means this one’ll have to go.

But if I win the lottery this weekend she’ll be staying put!:smiley:

So on that basis if I offer you £15 I can have it? :wink:

Oh and if I win the lottery, that’s 6 numbers matched, I’ll be straight round! :smiley:

Bump!:smiley:

My budget is £4k and happily take it off you for that but think you’re probably looking for more.

care to part with the asv’s?:wink:
smiled.

does this mean your gona be bikeless ? :w00t: :crying:

Yup!:ermm:

noooooooo!! puppy im gutted for you!!! what a ******* great well looked after bike!! Someones going to get a great deal!! Do you have to do it??

Just sold my gixxer 600 <-------------------- and now bikeless too! It saddens me but needs must and all!:frowning: