K6 GSXR 600 UNDER 3000 MILES

MY intention was to track this bike but now i have spent loads of time and money on my srad ive decided to keep that and sell this

its under 3k miles it has pazzo shorties ,giles rear sets dark screen tail tidy full dealer history 1 previous owner it has tx and mot but im willing to put a full years mot and 6 months tax on it

as a few of you will know i have given up road riding and decided to just do trackdays

the bike is fully alarmed & hpi clear i bought it last year from lagunas paid 5 grand cash and spent 500 on rear sets levers screen tail tidy ect have got all the std parts to go with it looking to sell as i need room in my garage for my track bikes

sensible offers considered

pm me if you wanna see it

you wont find a cheaper better one with these bits on it ,

she is a beauty…

Hmmm if this is still going when and if I get my insurance payout (by next weekend hopefully) I might be tempted to abandon Honda and make you an offer…

well im not advertising it anywhere else but here for a while and suzuki’s are so much better than honda (imo):smiley:

a good offer would secure the trackday body work and micron to go with it if thats your thing;)

sure is shame to see her go but thats life :slight_smile:

bump:Whistling:

Hi,

Is this bike still up for sale? If so, what amount are you after?

Could you also answer the following if the info is readily available?

Has the bike been dropped (any scratches etc)?

When was the bike last serviced?

Is it a UK bike?

Cheers.

does it come with the little menace! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

only if you pay cash :smiley:

Thanks for the info.

I would be inclined to say ~ £4k.

I would obv like to see the bike in the ‘flesh’ if you’re open to such an offer.

Cheers.

You say make an offer but people like me have no idea what its worth.

You know what you want for it, and how much you would let it go for so why not just say it?

That question is now irrelevant as I am now the proud owner of the said bike. Bought it today :D.

Si also, kindly, delivered it to my house which is a bit of a distance from where he lives.

Cheers Si for all the advice and help today…much appreciated. Hope you got home alright.

Yeah cheers Mo just got back in enjoy the bike mate but take it slow till your used to the power then let it RIP!!!1:D:D:D

I DIDNT KNOW HOW MUCH IT WAS WORTH AND BIKES ARE ONLY WORTH AS MUCH AS SOME ONES WILLING TO PAY im happy so is mo2k :smiley: deal done SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD:D

Nice looking bike mo,Si i rekon we ought to get on the p1ss after the trackday yours is the first round :smiley:

Sounds like a plan Bergy , first two!! rounds on me:D …

Hi guys,

Perhaps this is not the best place to post this question, but it relates to the GSXR above.

I’m going to transfer the insurance from my old bike to the GSXR today. Do I have to tell them above the pazzo shorties and the rear levers?

I would ask the insurance company but I’m worried that will open up pandoras box. Apologies if a similar q has been asked before.

All advice is welcomed.

Cheers.

Hi Mo its allways best to tell them just incase, my insurance didnt add any premium but said if it was in an accident it would only get replaced with std parts,( more expensive than the ones i put in there) i allways tell them of any modifaction , because god forbid you had an accident and killed some one insurance companys willl do anything they can to get out of paying carol nash dont seem to mind what bits you have on them as long as you tell them( put em on ebay and make a few hundred at the same time)

so my advice would be tell them , but thats my opinion . if your worried put the std bits back on :slight_smile: Have fun