K&N air filter Suzuki sv650 BRAND NEW

so, when i had the sv i somehow managed to buy a K&N filter for a newer model than what I had. I didnt send it back as my friend wanted it, however… 3months later and he still “wants it” but… thats as far as the deal goes.

im looking for £20 if anyone is interested, otherwise itl be going on ebay.
Can deliver to ACE/BM/TH
Or collection from Angel.

This is a genuine K&N are filter which will replace the existing one in the air box of the motorcycle. A replacement K&N filter will only take roughly 10 minutes to fit if that and does not require you to be a mechanical expert! These particular replacement drop in air filters are all the same dimensions as the original air filter situated inside the air box and can very easily be changed over. These air filters never require the fuelling to be altered or the motorcycle remapped when fitted.

SU-6503 Technical Information

Vehicle: 2003-2009 Suzuki SV650

Product Style: Unique Air FiltersFilter Material: Cotton GauzeFlanges: NoneHeight: 1.313 in (33 mm)Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.99 oz (29 ml)Outside Length: 10 in (254 mm)Outside Width: 10 in (254 mm)Weight: 1.4 lb (0.6 kg)Product Box Length: 10.44 in (265 mm)Product Box Width: 1.75 in (44 mm)Product Box Height: 11.56 in (294 mm)

Benefits of fitting a K&N Air Filter

You will never need to replace your vehicles air filter again. When you service your bike simply wash the air filter at home and refit it. It’s as simple as that.

You have peace of mind knowing you’re using a genuine K&N product that will not fail compared to other cheaper competitors

Increased fuel economy during normal driving conditions. This is achieved by the engine not having to work as hard to get up to normal traffic speed.

K&N panel filters are a straight swap over for the original paper air filter seated in the airbox. Fitting only takes around 10 minutes and then offers a lifetime of improvement.

£20 and Il fit it too

:smiley: