Just Witnessed Theft of a Scoot

was this at friday lunchtime? I saw 3 kids with the same description riding scooters like lunatics on gee street. Almost got runover by them.

Sounds probable… scaffold pole anyone? Q

Yeah, but look at the difference in attitude. This person witnessed it and called the police with a description and got a CAD number.

The person (and person might be too strong a word!) pretty much made out that they had more important things to do in life and didn’t do any follow through whatsoever in their initial post.

I wonder if maybe it’s true that how you present yourself really does make a difference in how people respond to you ?

its all good for the econonomy

Yes because getting a CAD number makes all the difference!

I am not sure on this present yourself nonsense…

People are so fickle that a personality changes your morals and your ethics?

I think A is A, I don’t think A is B because BusaBaz said it.

That is just screwed up. :wink:

When you say “I think A is A” is this actually you or your online persona … you know, the person you pretend to be whilst online ? :rolleyes:

It is about the attitude, Quiiler came across in her post as caring about it and was on foot, you were on a bike and came across as if you didn’t give 2 hoots … remember, you had places to be, but hey the day wasn’t that bad, you were happy as you got to stick up your fingers at a tv camera crew.

Of course it does, it has a huge impact…

Ok, Busa & Kaos let it go, take your bitching outside :smiley:

The only differences between online persona and otherwise Busa is that 99% of the crap i argue about on here i wouldnt waste my time in real life arguing about, understanding that LB is a way to waste time.

The other difference is in manner, i find it entertaining to rip tp shreds the arguments of people who are entirely too serious about the most mundane of stuff, and yes, this does mean that as Kaos i will sometimes argue about things i actually disagree with!! just to mess with people…the difference is i dont claim Kaos to be a representatipn of myself…oh and i dont take myself half as seriously as some of you people do…

Funny even when posting from an iPhone my posts are too bloody long!!

Real life!! What is this then, some parallel universe :unsure: I don’t say anything on here that I wouldn’t say to someones face :slight_smile:

+1

I actually think it’s more than likely due to feelings of inadaquacy and being insecure - but, thats my opinion only.

Mundane stuff like having bikes nicked ?

As Kaos !?!? Actually it is you that is posting not someone else as you seem to think.

You see, this is the whole point of most things you do, you get a reaction which you don’t like and then you question why people have a dislike to you. It is you that is posting and it is you that is “messing with people”.
This is an online community where many people meet up on rides and at meets, I don’t think anyone else on here posts just to mess with people or wind them up - does it make you feel big and clever ?
This clearly shows that you (not some imaginary alter ego) doesn’t care about others or thier feelings. It also has an effect on you, not your imaginary friend, in that many think your are not a very nice person.

But as said above, it is you.

Many don’t take a lot of things seriously and that is not a problem at all but many don’t pretend to be someone else from the safety of behind their keyboard and say things that they wouldn’t have the confidence to do so in person.

Nothing wrong with long posts when they respect others, not many of yours do.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Mods can you shut this thread down plse… i posted originally to let people know that the thieving b&stards are operating around the High Holborn/Inns of Court areas, NOT to encourage another b*tch fight

Too many stolen bikes this month, all over town :crying: lock 'em up people… Q

Busa, can you find a single post where I have made a personal attack against you? Not your opinion or your morals, but actually against you, yet you relentlessly attack me personally, now suggesting I am inadequate and insecure. Should tell you something about how much I care to how much you care.

I don’t care about your reaction, I told Tiggi the other day, have a pop if it makes you feel better, that is fine, I don’t even mind your personal attacks above, I only mention them to point out how one-sided they are.

What I actually do is point out the hypocrisy, the fact that you will change your morals and ethics in an instant simply because a particular poster posts, whom you do not like, and then pretend that this “persona” is entirely you, oh we are honest to goodness being ourselves…really?

So that is why you completely change your reaction to an event, that is really you is it, that is the type of people you are in real life, inconsistent with floating morals depending on who is involved.

You sound like a great bunch :stuck_out_tongue:

You did?? :ermm:

Yeah remember you said you wasn’t having a pop, it was in the cornering thread.

Also, do you people search by your own name or something! jeez I mention someone and they immediately post! what is up with that :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh that one, wasn’t the other day though :stuck_out_tongue:

I just so happened to be reading whilst eating my brekkie :slight_smile:

I think Quiller did a good job. Well done hun.