Just sponsored young rider into the R6 Cup

Hi,

Just thought I would pop in and say hello and maybe get some feedback.

I have just sponsored a young rider ‘Brad Anderson’ on a 2 year deal to enter the Virgin R6 Cup

I am always looking for ideas so please feel free to share any thoughts.

Brad is in his first year of riding so he is in at the deep end… He went to Jerez early in the season for a week of testing and since then we are trying to get him as much track time as possible so weekly visits to the track are now the norm.

Last week we did Silverstone GP circuit, tomorrow Brad is off to Snetterton we will keep up the testing right through the season.

We have just put in the application to enter the last 3 Races of the season in the Virgin R6 Cup all going well this will give us a great insight into what we need to do during the winter testing.

I have my web designer making a section on our site to document Brads progress which will show video’s and pictures of each session, we will also show lap times achieved and actual race times from this years Virgin R6 Cup to show our progress over the year

For upto date info on the training see here News updates

For pictures from each event see here Picture Gallery

Cheers for reading

Pete

good luck to you and especially to Brad! hope all goes well

Hey Pete, welcome to LB! That’s fantastic stuff. The website looks good. Please make sure you send the race reports to our news-desk so we can publish them - news [at] londonbikers.com

What do you ride?

Hi Jay,

Currently on a GSX-R 600 seem to have fallen for the Suzuki I got my first one back in 1998 - 1999 and have have updated it each year since then. Maybe its time to try somthing new

Pete