Just played grand theft auto Liberty City Stories on PSP

WHAT A GAME! If you are into games this is the best I have seen for a long time, so funny

Adult Game 18+

Killed 100 people got a million cash, bikes I don’t believe it, and they can do proper burnouts
try to record some of it and post it later…

I’m waited for the hacked version so I can d/load on to my memory stick

Yep … with you there GoF, as soon as they have hacked Firmware v2.0, I’ll have GTA Liberty City on my PSP. I was going to buy the game until I found out that you need to upgrade your firmware to run it! I’ve got 6 games on my 2GB memory card at the moment and a load more on my PC that I can dump on the PSP any time I like. I damned if I’m gonna sacrifice that for one game!

GTA Liberty City is an awesome game though … my friend has it running on his.

For those of you that know nothing about the PSP, you can run copies & “home-brew” software on the earlier verions of the operating system (firmware), but once you’ve upgraded to the latest version (can’t yet run copies & “homebrew” on this), it is questionable whether you can get your PSP back to the earlier version safely.

I’m playing it too at the mo…

get some speed up on the 600’s and do as long a stoppie as you can for cash…

also get a crosser and go to the crosser track for some fun…

AND (my fave bit) go to the police station, nick a car run loads of people over get chased by police run them over, get the helicopter out keep running and get up to 4 badges minimum and it’s great!

the foot patrol officers play a blinder though …‘stingers’!!!

great game.

In GTA San Andreas on the PS2, there is a mission to go into a Police station and steal a purple dildo from the showers, which can then be used as a weapon to bludgeon the coppers to death! lol

I wanna psp I hope that I might get one for my birth day this weekend grand theft is cool when ya steal a bike and run riot

YER IT IS AGOOD GAME BUT I JUST GOT THE ISLE OF MAN TT GAME THAT IS F*%£"@ AWSOME

YOU JUST GOT TO TRY IT.

REV IT RIDE IT RACE IT !

already finished TT races.

you can’t beat GTA for stress release…

a good game for your PS2 is ‘KONG’ very very good…

have heard its a great game,but ionly play on pc mostly fpsbut have played san andreyus that was good,has any body played quak4 or half life 2 they are awsome