JUST PICKED UP HELMET WITH MY NEW PAINT JOB ON

HI GUYS JUST BEEN AND PICKED UP MY LID WITCH I HAD SPARYED, IT WAS DONE BY THE OWNER AND VERY TALENTED RICHARD STEVENS OF RICH ART CONCEPTS ,HE IS THE ONLY GUY TO GO TO FOR A CUSTOM HELMET PAINT JOB AS THIS GUY IS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT HE DOES, AND HAS BAGS LOADS OF TALENTTO GO WITH IT, HE IS RESPONSABLE FOR OVER 19 DESIGNS IN THE BSB SERIES ALONE AND WORKS CLOSELY WITH SOEI, ARAI, ECT.

THE ONLY LIMIT TO HIS WORK IS YOUR AMAGINATION WEATHER ITS A RACE REP OR ONE OFF THE QUILITY OF WORK IS TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS POSSIBLE.

http://www.richartconcepts.co.uk/

MY DESIGN TOOK SHAPE AS THE TOMMY HILL RACE REP WITH A TWIST ON ONE SIDE I HAD THE DESIGN OF LAST SEASON WITH HIS NUMBER 8 ON AND THE OTHER SIDE I HAVE THIS SEASONS YAMAHA SPEED BOARDS AND MY PERSONAL TOUCH THE WOODY ON THE REAR HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS.

P,AESE CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE AND LET YOUR IMAGINATION GO WILD

Attachments

A 036.jpg

A 034.jpg

A 037.jpg

Nice job, but just one question…

Who’s Woddy?

Woody…Check ya bloody PMs

Nice job.

Rich did a couple of motocross helmets for my son about 7 years ago, he did a brilliant job then and can only assume his work has got better and better. He’s a great guy to deal with.

What was the cost mate ?

Looks great and looks like a top job.

Oh Bugger

I have just decided to get MikeP Designs to do my next lid.

I’m not sure now… Confudled now am I

I would hold on Chunky - I got a quote when I had mine done from Rich Art and they were asking for £300 more than Mike P for the same job ?!?!?!?!?

I’ve had a quote come through from Mike P this weekend, looked very reasonable.

I will ask the same of this guy and report back

CHunky, how did you get on with the quotes ?

B/jumper … you gonna tell us the cost ?

WODDY woodpecker!!!

Is this right???

I got a quote from MikeP for the design I want (£160+p+p) and for what I want it’s very reasonable.

I know and admire his work so that’s where my new Arai will be going

Can’t beat that. let us know how it all goes and post up a pic when it’s done.

Oh yes!

I’m sure it will be the butt of a few comments

Looks good mate