Just one more sleep...

… till I pick this up and I don’t care if its going to be freezing :slight_smile:

I HATE YOU!!!:smiley:

gis a go…pwease:hehe: very very very nice…i’m off to cry cos i havent got one’o them:w00t: :frowning:

COR!!!:smiley:

Gis a go mister;):smiley:

Not at all jealous Et;)

Enjoy mate

That bike looks like no fun at all!! (please note sarcasm in previous sentance lol) Very nice indeed, enjoy your new bike :smiley:

I’ll probably just use it to fetch bread and milk every now and then :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Yeah, that’s probably all it’s good for :smiley:

I’ve been awake since 3am :w00t: and I think all our clocks/watches are broken because I’ve been awake for ages and it isn’t even 7am yet!

radar jammer fitted :slight_smile:

enjoy mate :w00t:

Orange frame is SWEET!

I picked up my new bike a couple of months ago and had the same sleepless nights until I got it. I can’t wait for the nice weather to take it out for a proper ride and not just commute with it…

Attachments

r6r--8589670026676452058.jpg

If you ever need anyone to fetch the bread and milk for you then gis a shout, couldn’t manage it on my bike though so I’d have to use yours :smiley:

Methinks by the time you get home today, the bread will be stale and the milk will have gone off :smiley:

So, wassit like???

Well…how was it then ???

Just got back and the bike is SAWWEEEEETT!!! :D:w00t::D:w00t::D:w00t::smiley:

Hit the button and the Akro full system barks to life, then burbles the most beautiful melody you’ve ever heard. Swing a leg over and it is immediately apparent its quite a bit taller than my Gix, but I can still touch the floor on both sides. Once moving the bike feels VERY nearly as light as my DRZ but a lot more stable at any speed (up to 70mph obviously). Potholes, white lines, a bit of loose salt… nothing seems to be worth a fuss, even in this cold weather. Below 2000rpm it’s a little lumpy on a constant throttle, but pulls cleanly when you give it a bit of juice. And when I say “pulls”, I actually mean it reacts like the neighbors cat that time on Guy Fawkes when the rocket fell over i.e. it tries to get away in a big hurry! Everyone always goes on about Brembo this, and Brembo that… So how much better can Brembo possibly be? A LOT, as it turns out. The front brakes don’t need a lot of pressure or movement to slow down pretty quickly. The combination of the fantastic feel through the lever, and the very stiff race suspension, tell you exactly what is going on. I can’t wait for a warmer day to see how hard this bike can stop.

I’m not sure if buying this bike to save my license is going to work out, but it sure will be a lot of fun finding out. :smiley:

Glad you like her Et:cool:

The SD is one of the few bikes I’d swap my tL for (please!:D)

Welcome back to the Vee Side mate;)

Now all you have to do is fight Ness off;):smiley:

Lookin’ good :cool:

Very very nice, loving the orange frame! I’ve had a go on one and they are awesome bikes, wish i could afford to have one as well as the R1.

Now that is one helluva good looking bike! Enjoy.

I love that bike so much!
It’s definitely on my list of bikes to try once I’ve learned to ride properly.

man im glowing green here…glad you like it man!:slight_smile: (hightlighted one bit cos that what the vee side is partly about:D )

when i get a new job, if i get the money i’m after…i WILL buy one:w00t::smiley:

oh…and Welcome to the Massive:cool: