Just joined

Hi my name is david ive just joined the site.I live in high wycombe but im a harrow boy.I own a kawasaki zzr1100 which ive recently brought after owning a cbr600 for about 1year.I will be looking forward to meeting new people from this site bikers should stick together its all about making friends and enjoying your self at the end of the day.

So please get in contact im up for going on a bike ride cheers.

Hello and welcome to LB. why not to come to Ace cafe tonight. Newbie day every first monday of the month. See ya there.

Hi and welcome aboard.

Welcome to LB :DHave a look through & keep an eye on rideouts & meets lots of things going on - like Pavel said tonight is Newbie Nite. There is a meet at Borough Market every Wednesday.Also Flatouts BIG ride is on the 21st - well worth taking part in :w00t:See you out & about soon :slight_smile:

Hello and Welcome :slight_smile:

See you tonight or at a future meet/ rideout :wink:

Always lusted after a ZZR11 :cool:

Hi dudes wont be able to make it to newbies nite due to work but im gonna be going to the market next wednesday so if anyone wants to meet me at the ace b4 i go there it would be well epprieciated since i havnt been to the market b4 cheers.:cool:

welcome