Journey To Russia - Charity donations.....

Again Gems thank you very much. Your constant support is a fantastic help to me/us

cheers mate

pleasure lads xx

you want to pleasure the lads? Thanks for the offer but I thought we were friends and this a public forum people might see.

How very dare you!

Just because a girl says its her pleasure ooooooooooooooo

who me dear no dear!

hands on hips ooooo you are sooo bad! in the gutter everytime you lot!

always like to drag the conversation down :wink:

m

So long as it keeps the thread at the top or is that to blatant

Well given we’ve just had another amazing £50 donation from Boyzie - I don’t think there’s any worry about keeping it up :wink:

I’ve just had to pick my jaw off the floor again - I’m just amazed by the money people are donating - thank you soooo much.

m

Isn’t your sig line a little on the large side Matt?
Hehehe…

I’m happy to donate a few pennies to the cause, well done for deciding to do this chaps. Good luck.

LF xx

Thanks ! :slight_smile: We’ve just had another donation for £20 from Andrew O’Flynn - I’m just so amazed at the money people are giving…

Glad you like the sig :wink:

m

Yeah Glad you like the sig too

Just love the fact you love the sig…

Keti you are a Star!

Thank you keti, beautiful and generous.

See you tomorrow

we owe you a pint - or kisses - your choice!

if you guys are coming by munich, on your way there or back, let me know!..

Stace… you’re the route man…?

Sorry its a bit to south for our timetable.

If you go to www.journeytorussia.co.uk you can see our route, preparation and follow our progress whilst on route.

so on the way back, you guys are coming quite close to munich, so let me know, ill give you guys my details and i can help with some bike maintainance, or beer.

beer is such a good idea :slight_smile: And I’m sure by that point we’ll have few things to fix :slight_smile: Cheers matey :slight_smile:

m

SheWoolf :slight_smile: You little star you! Thank you very much - I’m sure Everyman are dead chuffed at the support we’re getting!

m