Jon Paine Racing

Thought you might like these.

Brands Hatch April 2009

Jon ‘Boy’ Paine with my little angel Hermione.

sweeeeeeeeet:cool:

Gutted… A really bad weekend for poor old Jon. Nothing went right for him but that’s Racing I suppose. I can only hope that Donnington will be better for him and I really hope it hasn’t knocked his determination but knowing him… He will be even more determined. Good Luck for the next round Jon Boy… It can only get better mate. ;):D:D

Look’s wicked! Nice job!

Thanks mate… All in a days work. I wish…:smiley:

This is now up for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ktm-rc8-race-bike_W0QQitemZ120454660425QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycles?hash=item1c0ba84149&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

why is he changing classes dude? :frowning:

It’s a long story. I will be posting the full run down soon. Just need to tie up a few things with Jon.

great work mate. :slight_smile:

Nice paintwork. Like the matching helmet. :wink:

Well, the bike has now been sold. Sad really but KTM have a lot to do with Jon’s decision not to race the Supercup anymore.

On speaking to Jon, I can now confirm as soon as he gets his new bike, Jon will be moving over to British Superstock 1000. Hopefully he will be doing a couple of rounds this year. :smiley:

you do like painting metal panels and bolts dont you :wink:

:laugh: That i do. To be honest, I did one job on my Rover and since then I have loads of requests to do panel paintwork. It has become quite popular. :w00t:;):wink:

yep even Foxtons have copied you :smiley:

more info please mate. ???

refering to the foxtons space mini

Jon has got his new bike. Honda CBR1000rr Blade '08. Looks like it is British Superstock here we come.