Joint car & bike insurance.

I am looking to buy a car soon and have heard about joint policies for cars & bikes. Does anyone know about or have one of these? If so who does the best deals?

i have always kept mine seperate for the reasons if have an accident in 1 then dont affect the other etc.

carole nash do both so should do a joint thing. im not insured with them though so i dont know what theyre like.

im thinking about doing it for mine too, does it matter if one starts in october and the other november?

I had my bike and car insured through Adrian Flux - seperate policies though.

Here’s a joint car and bike :smiley:

Carole Nash might be worth trying as they are starting to do a ‘carry your bike no claims’ to a car policy.

Eh? But if you have to disclose any accidents etc then surely thats an issue? Or does that only matter at renewal time…?

**Choprocker

i have always kept mine seperate for the reasons if have an accident in 1 then dont affect the other etc.

You wanna bet?

My bike theft Christmas, 2006 added 10% to my car renewal premium the following February.

Norwich Union (or whatever they are called now) used to do a “six wheel policy” for the car/bike combo. You paid for the most expensive of the two but got the other one free. Downside was you could only have one driver nominated for both vehicles.

you have to declare any accidents on any other vehicle. i have a company car and have to declare any accidents in that to my personal car insurance. i work in insurance fraud, and trust me it aint worth telling em porkies like that, they will find out!

When i got my ban for totting up a few years ago i didnt have my car licence at the time, but when I got it they whacked up my premiun cos of the ban. do you think they took in to account my 5 years ncd on the bike???

that will be a no!