Jetstream mildly miffed.

just saw this!! :angry: w(hy)tf would you stop and give fake details??

but as others said it should be easy to find register owner with the plate!

hope Chris heels :Whistling: quickly

GWS and I hope you are able to get the miscreant neatly lobbed in the nuts once you can wear your boots again. Good luck on getting his correct details.

Cloned plate - but let’s hope not.

Thank you:) Something a little more painful than that appears to be the plan:pinch:

Fecker! Set Nina on him!

this is awful… Karma will get him hopefully.

I really hope you get this sorted out quickly and hope any pain heals quickly xx

She’s sharpening her teeth right now. Oh sorry, forgot she did that on your arm!:smiley:

Unlucky mate, hope all heals up soon enough :slight_smile:

Hope he gets caught, but we could be on a cloned plate scenario, or the guy might have an alibi and claim that is was a false plate (although you get to ID him I guess?). It might have been a mate, and the registered owner might try the ‘bloke came round to buy it, test drove it and that is when it happened guv’ line.

But hope that whoever it was feels the long arm of the law very soon…

Aw balls. This is not in good order at all.

So sorry to hear about this. I hope it gets sorted quickly and he gets what he deserves. Do keep us informed of progress please… we’re a curious bunch! :smiley:

GWS

bugger…sorry to hear of this chris!

i think you can get the address of the registered keeper from the DVLA for a few quid?

hope you find him soon!

Sorry to hear about this Jetstreams. GWS. Hope they get the buggers.

sorry to here of your incident,hope it ends in the right way. take care see you soon…

Bad news, bastard!! Post when you have a result from the coppers.
Sweet looking Alsation though.

BM

I’m tired of this. Our illustrious leaders getting their steed wrecked by some clown and now they’ve been knocked off. I’ll get my mom to say some prayers or something to try to address this situation.

Thank you everyone for the good wishes , and thank you Joby’s Mum for the Divine Intervention - if she can arrange it that would be great:DMeanwhile we know you all want to see the injuries:

Here is the wounded party partaking of cold packs on the bruises

and some brusing:

Dude - that first pic looks like Flat Eric is trying to go down on you - lets hope he don’t get past your knee, or Julie might have some real competition lolz :smiley:

well eric has got the action perfected

https://www.youtube.com/v/6RCbvIp8LfE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&

Sorry to hear this, hope the buggers get whats coming to them, get well soon Chris

And thanks to Julie for showing us what a lovely pair of pins Chris has :wink:

oh, looks sore, hope your legs heal soon and the anesthetic Mrs J has prescribed works.