Jay's Birthday Shoot'em Up

sounds a good giggle :slight_smile: Count me in.

I’d like deposits in asap peeps. Latest 30th April:)

Yep, very similar. Except it’s played with BB guns (albeit much more powerful/accurate ones!).

The difference is that airsoft is a bit more realistic. And many bring along 4-5 or more guns and full camoflage. It’s quite funny really…

I preferred paintball myself, but many prefer airsoft. Might be up for this though. :smiley:

P.s. I had no trouble buying a non-flourescent airsoft handgun in a local shop. :wink:

just paid my deposit. Can I please be on the same team as Trojan, Broady and Charlie :cool:

my deposit is in:D

my deposit is in

can i b e on the same team as sherrie, trojan, charly and broady

I have the teams already worked out… Jay Vs The Rest;):D:D:D

escape and evasion :smiley:

aaaw MAN would’ve been well up for this but going to see Jacko that day.

will be interested in the after party though i’ll come along and cut some shapes

:wink:

Trojan & Broady are useless at Airsoft… They think too much of all the paperwork they have to fill up every time they pull the trigger…:smiley:

What you want is this… ( PS: the one of the left is a French bastard that do not know what a white flag is [very rare and dangerous indeed]…)

Attachments

2452352231_c8eb76f1fa_o.jpg

i thought jacko was only into young boy, dont go and see him go airsoft instead

This vid will give you an idea. In this case played at the MOD FIBUA training area at Longmoor…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYka115PjE4

This one is pretty much what you’ll get do… :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwn-9vvGu3k

The major difference is that airsoft is not as painful as Paintball…
You see, paintball hurt like **** when you get shot while airsoft is more like a pinch from hell (up to 30 times per second until you call “shot” :smiley:

That would be because we only use public transport…
Joke appart:
1: we are all registered and carry a membership card as such
2: most coppers know very well what airsoft is and where sites are so if we are on a route to or from a site, they pretty much assume rightly that we just going/coming to/from a game…

can i give you my deposite next time i see you ?

Deposit payments shoule be made online via the “Pay Now” button on the following page.

http://londonbikers.com/events/11147/airsoft-18th-july

Deposit paid, pls count me in!! :w00t:

I have made a deposit … just need to wipe up now.

bump:cool:

Can’t play this time, I’m on nights the night before - if I don’t get called in the next night, will try and get down for a drink afterwards though.

Frederic is right as well, the likes of Charlie and himself will be the masters of this type of thing, way different (thankfully) to anything that myself and Broady would do.

If it’s anything like the last one though it’s a great day out and hearing the girly screams from the blokes still makes me chuckle. :D:w00t:

Do they have grenades? :slight_smile:

I hope my Call of Duty 4 playing helps a little, though it probably won’t against you lot!