japanese game

cool game there in japan…(video)

http://www.funlinx.de/index.php?redirect=2436

Somebody call me an ambulance please… I’m in bits on the floor and can’t get up!!! Wolfma, Thanks mate!

For some reason that’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages…watching it in the office meant I was having to be as quiet as the guys in it…Top Stuff mate., well done

Wicked! lol

Holy Crap!!! A wasabi roll!!!

Must play this game in the pub some time but observing the silence rule. He he he!

Oh my God I had tears streaming down my face from laughing so much especially when the old guy took his teeth out and started necking that guy…thought i was going to wet my pants laughing so hard…feckin brilliant mate…:stuck_out_tongue:

hilarifreakinous.

That is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time, ROFL! I love the slapping machine! Can we get one???

haw haw haw haw haw…AAAAGGGRRRHH… HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Very funny, just what I needed…Cheers!!

Absolutely PMSL the funniest thing I have seen for ages

Can we all go to the library and try it here in London

That was really funny, I even don’t know why but i can’t stop laugh

Yeah that slap machine was great!

But plucking nose hairs? Pah! Do it all the time (part of being 35+ years dammit)

Old bloke kissing NO NEED!

I’d be up for it Mike… LOL…

Count me in, we need 6 people, 6 cards, a list of forfeits and someone to bring along all the props at the right time./…any volunteers…>?

PLus we need an enormous black guy that sings Japanese karaoke for the sheer radndomness of it all!

Yeah what was that about?

I don’t know Andrew, but it sure the hell amused us…

Game On we now need 4 more contestants

ohh my god…that was brilliant!!!..were do i sign…!!!

that was the best 9:54 sec of my life…!!! ohhh…cheers for that mate…

smiled.