James Toseland Interview..

Right Guys and Gals…

Next Thursday 25th May, I have got an interview with WSB Winston Ten Kate rider James Toseland, and I would like to know if there are any questions that you ‘The LB Members’ would like to ask him?

These would be included in the final interview/article for the site, I will also put your name with the question. LB are also going to Siverstone for the weekend to cover the weekends racing and bring you the latest pictures.

You wouldn’t believe how excited I am, my dreams are finally coming true. In 2003/04, I did an evening course at the Birbeck in journalism, with the dream of one day writing for the bike magazine’s… Well there’s nothing like being thrown in at the deep and and being offered the chance the practically run the editorial side of LB. I’m Loving it… There’s nothing more satisfying (than sex obviously) than seeing all my hard work and effort pay off…

Thanks for your help people…

Can you ask him his thoughts on Honda not allowing his team to run traction control?, and, whether he thinks that traction control should not be allowed so as to keep everyone on an even playing field?

And good luck with the interview, cant wait to read the finished article.

James -

“What’s your favourite Chaz and Dave song? Can you play it?”

Oh Foxy, did you know he appears naked in cosmopoliton mag this month?

Don’t tell her that Pete! What are you like!

P.S Welcome back from wherever you’ve been mate! Start another thread and tell us!

I think I’ll just have to go and buy it… For research of course… He he he…

Thank you all VERY much for the questions for James, I’m sure it’ll be a laugh asking some of them…

There are some really great questions there, I look forward to getting the article done and up on the site for you all to read…

I’ll let you know how it goes…

Good luck Foxy, hope you enjoy it. Don’t forget to ask if his band can do a gig for us London Bikers.

I’d like to know if he wax’s or shaves??