JAGZ in ASCOT - SATURDAY 10TH MARCH

In aid of Cancer Research UK, they will be hosting a Big Breakfast at Jagz on Saturday March 10th from 11.00am. Breakfast will be £10 including a glass of Bucks Fizz and 75% (thats £7.00 to those of you not good with percentages ) will go to the charity. They will also be holding a raffle, on offer a number of prizes including Dinner for 2 at Jagz, Champagne, cases of wine, a film lovers pack, tickets to see a recording of Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, and much more.

They will also be holding an auction to win Jagz in your home for one evening! This prize includes the resident Chef visiting your home to cook a meal of your choice, the head barman to mix up some of your favorite ****tails as well as one of staff who will serve you your meal and wash up! All you have to do is dig deep for this worthy cause, sit back in the comfort of your own home, relax and enjoy being pampered.

Jagz, Station Hill, Ascot, SL4 9EG - 01344 878100- Pre booking recommended

<Breakfast will be £10 including a glass of Bucks Fizz and 75% (thats £7.00 to those of you not good with percentages ) will go to the charity.>

should that not be £7.50 and not £7.00

Pity I’m working and can’t make it

Ian

I tell you its the last time i cut and past from a friends email, Its 70% so £7.00 to Cancer Research UK, personally its a good cause, i dont know anyone that hasnt known someone affected by Cancer

Oh and dont tell everyone but there are some rather nice roads up that way…ask Porks

And i forgot to mention its also a Jazz Club for anyone out there into Jazz