Its That Time Again.... Sunday 16th Jan

Think I might come too, not done a group ride out before, in 15 years of riding, thats pretty poor

Erm, how do we spot the man in charge i.e. Tim?

I’m in!!!..conditionally :D…will keep eye on sky…happy to follow timmy or the jets, whomever feels like leading this pack of lost puppies…sat nav on call in case this particular foreign pup doesn’t pay attention!see you all at the ace…in the AM this time :w00t: hehe

He will be the ugly one :w00t::hehe::hehe::wink:

:laugh::laugh: Your so bad Mr busa:D

TimR do you use cornerman? If so might be an idea for the people who have never come on a ride to take a read… I remember my first ride (and only) that I had no clue what it was until I actually went through and read the post… :slight_smile:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic435756-52-1.aspx

Fingers, toes and tonsils crossed for good weather… :slight_smile:

…at least i wont get confused with you …Just don’t look for the OLD one …:stuck_out_tongue: bike has my name on it …poppy on mirror stalk …myself well thats another question … i shall be found …

Cornerman system may be used … it all depends on numbers if a large group (which looks likes it getting that way ) it will be so yes any newer group rider please read the link suggested by serrisan …

As for who is leading this band … Er Me lol …Jets have their ownride planned but may be tempted this way …Hmmm never lost anyone yet ( well not without reason …)

Tailgunner Position available …

And for the More experienced attendees Please remember that this ride may/will contain lower capacity bikes/new to group rides/lesser experienced riders and it will be more orientainted towards them …So if you want a looney toon hoon please apply elsewhere …

If no one more ‘experienced’ in tailgunning volunteers, I don’t mind tailgunning… That is if it stays dry and I’m there… :slight_smile:

Weather for Sunday looks good on Metcheck:) Only problem is the early Sunday start mate - takes me an hour to get to the Ace :D:D (Mind you at least it’s not the godforsaken hour I got up for to go on the BCR)

Hi Tim,Happy New year.hoping to be on this Ride once i get the bike started and a look over. Andy Bike started and oiled chain.new waterproof’s are going to be tested on this Ride:P. see you all in the morning.

If it’s not even slightly drizzling and I’m there we can tailgun 2-up hi-viz

(also keeps me from causing trouble)

hey all,

Just wondering if anyone is invited to this rideout.

New to london area and want to do a few rides down here, Riding a YZF125 as its the only bike i have in london.

Also, what time are people meeting at ACE?

Nick

all welcome mate :smiley:

you look older than me Tim:P or is it that you are standing up:w00t:;):hehe::hehe:anyway, I am only 21;):slight_smile:

can we go please… I just want this week to be over!!!

If it’s not raining then, I should be there to start my resolution of more ride outs for the year :smiley:

BBC has now changed to heavy rain… metcheck to light rain…

Oh well we can expect these to change another 20 times before sunday when they’ll still get it wrong… :slight_smile:

yeah… sorry about that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m signed up for the Jets’ ride, fancy a faster pace but will happily join in for slower paced ride if the Jets’ ride merges with this one! See you on Sunday!!