It's Not Right

Yeah, I reckon Frogga is after some ultimate domination :exclamationmark:

Thanks hun :slight_smile: If you’re sure I’d really appreciate it. I’ll call you later :kiss:

Cant believe you two aint got it together, cause I know a bit of Dom is rite up your street :Whistling:

There speaks a man of first hand knowledge :D:P … I better hush or I’ll be right up s**t street :hehe:

No pun intended hey Ang :hehe:

:wink:

Thats pretty cool Ang…Sherrie understood some humour :D:)

Me too, gonna be a good match.

Sorry, I’m a one bike man or I would hand over a set of keys. Not having a bike to ride is gutting, when I had mine nicked it was not being able to ride that got me down, not the material loss.

It’s only your old man humour I don’t understand :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’m having a barbecue tommorrow, whilst fixing my bike… You’re more than welcome, and if you’re not riding you can drink my beer as well! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sherrie i feel for you, best weekend of the year for bikeing and you can`t go anywhere.

honey you could have borrowed one of mine if we were nearer. Bought a z750 today as me 2nd bike…:D, was gonna get a cbr but my boss sold it. grr, ah well, zed is sooooo sexy in black.

Why you just can’t decide what bike you really want Westie? :smiley:

Ahh, Sheerie, I feel for you. I wanted to go for a ride tonight, but once again, work calls! Hope the bike is fixed quick-sharp.

Sherries all happy, she’s got a bike lent to her for a while.:slight_smile:

She knows how to flutter those lashes :smiley:

So I was told too lol :smiley:

you can borrow my gixer cherry just give me a call…

im off out tonight so not using it tomorrow

Thanks guys - all the offers really are so appreciated. As Ang said, I have managed to source some wheels for the weekend and have been having a blast. Been at Brands all day.

My bike is all ready for me, I think it was just a case of the battery being particulalry crap. Can’t pick it up until Monday though as the workshop is closed tomorrow.