Its Here !!!!

ITS TIME…ITS ON…THE WORLD CUP HAS STARTED AND IM READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BRING ON THE COFFEE BEANS…

ENGERRRRRRRRRRRRLANNNNNNNNNNNND !!!

Took part in a sweep stake on the cup and drew Brazil oh well if England don’t do it I’ll be £160.00 richer no down side here I feel.

Where can I buy the following T-shirts for the first round ?

Paraguay, Sweden and Tirindad and Tobago ?

Nah, Good luck England, hope they do well (maybe not winning it, the thought of hearing 2006 getting talked about for the next 40 years doesn’t appeal !!)

camden council housing association !!!

So who’s watching the German game soon? That’s first, isn’t it?

I am hoping that all the football obsessed will be off road so I can blast up the M1.

I will be hoping Italy and Japan will get to the semis so I’ll at least recoup my sweepstake investment.

Apart from that, the plan is to hit the empty roads during weekend games.

World Cup…that is soccer right? LOL

I kid, I kid…Soccer (or football) is much more entertaining in person, IMO…the atmosphere is great. It really doesn’t do much for me at all to watch it on TV. :shrug

KS … Out of curiousity, is there much coverage fo it across the pond ?

There was WALL TO WALL coverage a few years ago when the US womens team won.

Generally speaking it’s not covered much.

England have 2 hopes Bob Hope and no HOPE

I stand corrected…

Front page news at ESPN.com. I’ll have a look at the TV schedule over my lunch as see what kind of coverage it gets there.

TAPE THE GAMES AND GET OUT THERE ON THE TRAFFIC FREE ROADS COME ON LETS AVE IT !!!

TAPE THE GAMES AND GET OUT THERE ON THE TRAFFIC FREE ROAD COME ON LETS AVE IT !!!

So good you said it twice mate! And are you out on your bike tonight on the traffic free roads?

I know the answer!

I nearly fell off my chair! You’ll be doing the 5-A-side next!

Watched and entertained if not really worried.