It's Friday!!!! Roll call.

Yes it’s wet but at least I get a chance to test out my new goretex. Meant to dry up by the afternoon so a fun dry weekend of riding is ahead of us.

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous
SilveR6 - passed Fords Mod 1
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
Tcat - he’s the leader of the gang
TDJ - buns of iron
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle Jesus - for she was buried and rose again on the third day!
Triang
Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson - no really, has anyone seen him?
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs in

Morning all. My new cheap Triumph dayglo gloves are waterproof!  Yay.  Lovely ride in in the rain and managed to avoid all the numpties.

Morning to all! A tad wet, but warm trip to work- I have to say it was better than I expected :wink: Nice few lightnings just lifted the mood up- nature is cool! Ready for a new day (and having the gear properly dried)!!!

Morning Peeps

The last time l rode in weather like this my regulator died and l found out waterproofs are not for standing around in heavy rain. Hope you all find a warm and dry destination.

Morning, nice ride in - apart from one ill advised filter which took me through a puddle - which soaked my boots (they used to be waterproof, but the leather has cracked and they need replacing at some point.) My RAF surplus goretex kept the rest of me nice and dry.

Good morning guys.  Lovely storm last night.

morning all

Morning :slight_smile:

Things learnt so far this morning, in random order of importance :

We have a hole in the roof.

Window vacs work really well on floors.

I need waterproof slippers.

Good morning guys.  Lovely storm last night. Aceman
It would have been amazing; if I didn't need to get up at 6am for work. Would have loved to have watched it. 

Morning all… working from home today :slight_smile:

Morning all, today the hammersmith and city line did not run due to a toilet brake strike, some TFL staff complained that they were being time watched… well, some of them were taking an hour for a toilet break. Long story short, tube mega overcrowded, hot and humid, people sweating and fainting…

Thank you TFL staff for reminding me the big mistake I did leaving my bike home… some of them should be lined on the rail track and… #selfishbastards

morning all. loving wearing jeans and leathers with a waterproof layer over the top. I stay dry and the waterproofs dry out a LOT faster. 

Morning kids, terrible weather last night - absolutely gutted, was looking forward to doing wheelies down embankment… Ahem … I mean riding nicely following the speed limit. 

Hope to see some of you out this weekend weather pending! 

Just as I thought we’d run out of water…

Morning all!

Morning all

Well rained on this morning. RevIt Excalibur jacket was a nice surprise and perfect. Rukka Focus textiles always seem to get a bit damp / clammy but not actually wet.

Much better than train, although literally everyone seemed to be crapping themselves…

Morning motorcyclists