It's Friday!!!!! Roll call

Good morning all. Enjoy your weekends! It looks sunny out there. Bet it’s cold tough!

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
BigD
Big Red S
Blade.
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Ironman
Janey- don’t believe her buff that she’s a slow rider
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade (Formerly known as GSXR750_Sam)(Rarely attends his own rideouts:-)
me_groovy-now has a working bike but is slowly working on rectify this anomaly
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan - struggles to find the dip stick
Stevie78-half way to a Harley
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander - last on the list unless Zoro signs up
Zine

Good morning clan! First update of the site already done. Long links won’t break the layout now.

Morning, I wish everyday traffic was like Friday traffic, nice run in this morning and weekend weather looks promising:-).

Morning! This weekend I will mostly be playing rugby, watching rugby and fitting electrical sockets - fun :slight_smile:

Morning all

Yawn, morning gang. Today I will mostly be making executive decisions on where to be heading on the bike and taking full advantage of a beautiful day off :grin:

Chris - when you sign in, what’s the latest with your shoulder and the appointment you had earlier this week? (or was it last week? I can’t remember :persevere:!)

Good morning!

Morning everyone! Roll call list needs to be updated, as Zander is not the last one now :))

Can we get Zoro to sign-up though?

this guy?

or this one?

Damn, looks like a GS in the first pic.

Morning LB family…

Yo yo yo! Morning all! Nice, quiet ride in apart from one f**ker on a moped constantly catching up with me at traffic lights and squeezing half a metre past me only to block me when the lights go green. Of course he’s lead would only last for the first 5 metres. I wish it would be legal to kick people off of scooters…

good morning, i thought this morning id see how far i can get on the scrambler whilst the fuel light is on :-), just made it to the fuel station this morning :slight_smile:

thank all the fucking fucks in the fucking world it’s fucking lovely FRIDAY!

Been a long week then KTM D?? :smiley:

Ug! Good, but chilly, morning. Where shall I ride today?

Morning. Still on a sugar crash from last night doughnut extravaganza. Have a good one all!

uh huh.

looking forward to the weekend as much though as it goes poker, golf, rugby, poker, massive family party for my mums 80th. And at some point in the middle of that I’ll be scaring the knickers of my nephew by sticking him on the back of the 990 and introducing him to the Buntingford bends. Getting HIS knee down is the ambition. :wink:

1 Like

Dave, want company?