ITS FINALLY HERE-the new meet!!!!!!!

Hi,
Popped in on the way home, met some nice people. Nice to meet you all,
Cheers
Damo

What a great turn-out. Magic to meet so many people - I’m still crap on names.

Possible notes for the future - don’t park over the entrances, leave a turning circle for the dust-carts, and be prepared to move all bikes when the deliveries start to arrive. I’m sure it’ll all get easier as the evenings lighten up.

NICE…!

now thats a cool venue for a meet…not long got back from the market, great turn out i must say, not been around the LB for a while but now the summers on it’s way i think that may have to change…nice to get out for a lesuire ride instead of the commute…
good to see some old faces…sorry flats didnt say bye…!

foxy thanks for the stickers…
jay let see the pictures…!

cheers chaps an chap’ess…!

Nick

(gixxer 6)

As I said on the other thread fantastic meet great to see so many people turn up, well done to the Hosts. Looking forward to next week

Great meet, good turnout

Thanks to Flatout and Loopy for meeting us and leading me straight to it without a single u turn

Lovely sausage rolls

That is a one way street isn’t it?

See you all next week

Fantastic turnout.

I was pleased to meet some new faces and chuffed to see old ones! Miss you guys - good to see you out in unity.

Thanks to Jay & Tasha for hittin me up with stickers - nice one guys.

Just wanted to say also for future reference , without sounding like a moanin wife, please please please guys don’t rev the nuts out of your bikes, including burnouts and the like when you are there at the meet. We all really don’t want to be moved on elsewhere and without sounding too much like a teacher please don’t spoil it for others.

I look forward to next meet.

Thanks for making it so special.
xxx

well said Sincere.

A brilliant turn out and it was great to see so many faces!! Sorry for anybody I missed, I’ll get ya next time, lol.

yes it was a great night and a great turn out!!! we realy enjoyed it !!!

roll on next week!!!