It's alive! Mwahaha!!!

Small list of things to sort before an MOT, however, she lives and runs.

Happy Timmy!

Woop!

or rather… braaap?

Nice job mate! :slight_smile:

Couldn’t have done it without all the things I learnt from you sir, really appreciate it.

Nice one!!!

The thumbnail of the next video looks interesting

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Ah, excellent!

Yeah I got that too nivag… Not sure what that says about some YouTube algorithms :S

Looks & sounds lovely.  Good job.    Hope to see her in the flesh some time :slight_smile:

excellent.

excellent. silveR6
I read that in Mr Burns' voice, ha!

needs more revving :stuck_out_tongue:

well done though fella :slight_smile:

needs more revving :P

me_groovy
Mian, see if that inspires you and you can show us something similar soon with  your bikes

working on it. ran out of money for welding gas so a couple of the projects are stalled. 

needs more revving :P

me_groovy
Mian, see if that inspires you and you can show us something similar soon with  your bikes WildBoy
As much as we all give Mian a bit of stick, I have been fortunate enough to have both the time and the money to do this. If I had been working as normal it probably would have taken the best part of four months, not four weeks.

Good work TimmyFox! Glad to see it alive! Thanks for sharing the step by steps :wink:

For the love of all that is holy dont watch it … …scarred for life

Which one shouldn’t I watch

@Wise, the one that was queued up after mine. See @nivag’s screen shot above.

Oops

After a fair bit of clutch adjustment and tinkering with the shifter position, she’s driving pretty sweet. Having cleaned everything that went back on the bike, it’s dirty again! Riding through mud and puddles at the yard will do that. I would post the video but nothing about it is legal :smiley: