It has been one year since we lost Puppy

Thinking of you Amanda, Holly and Lucy
xxx

Thank you Anita. I can’t believe it’s been one year already.

I hope you all find some time to think about Guy over the next few days: he was a very special LBer.

Thinking of you too Amanda and your lovely girls, Holly and Lucy at this sad, special and poignant time.

All the LBers who knew Guy will be thinking of you also and the memories of his life.

It has been lovely to see you all recently and sending you lots of love and big hugs.

Take care of you

Hels Xx

It really doesn’t seem that long.

My thoughts are with you and your family Amanda.

I can still see his soppy grin! :slight_smile:

Been thinking a lot about him lately & how bad things must of been, Shame a real shame I missed the dude last year… Not posted much lately **** times all round!!! Just checked the forum to see if there was a Puppy thread & felt the need to give him a nod…

Till next time Pups!

Thanks Flats :slight_smile: I know you miss him, as do I, and a whole load of London Bikers. As my sig line says, Puppy will never be forgotten.

thinking of you all at this sad time Amanda, Barry too, please pass on my regards when you speak to him… x

Have sent PM.

I can only echo the sentiments above. He has been a real loss, personally of course but also to the community. Both Lou and I firmly believe he visits us still so he is rarely far from our thoughts.

Still miss him. Gone but never forgotten!

+1

Just going through some of my on bike video’s I found this one with Guy Leading and Ang following. :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eFVhaYlV_c&list=UUApJVw8x2etimAzHSh5ZsFQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Very safe smooth rider RIP Guy

http://www.youtube.com/v/0eFVhaYlV_c?

Link didn’t seem to work :slight_smile:

Cheers Alex. :slight_smile:

RIP and Forever Ride Free.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. It’s so touching to know that Puppy is still so much in people’s thoughts.

And I’m sure Andrew and Lou are right when they say he still comes to visit, because I think he does too.