Is your job repetative?????

im an architectural visualiser/commercial interior designer, but place im in at mo sucks, and my boss is an old school architects, so believes he is the almighty one and i should be humbled for the privilage of working for him

And so you should, Bl**dy young whippersnappers these days

Cheers Mark.

i hate working in an office though…

i respect those people more who do an honest hard days work, and wouldnt want anyone thinking im afraid of getting my hands dirty!

i hate working in an office though…

i respect those people more who do an honest hard days work, and wouldnt want anyone thinking im afraid of getting my hands dirty!

Ive been to uni, and it certainly werent all it was cracked up to be

in fact, i think i would have done myself more favours had i got a proper job when i left school, and only debt i would have been in would be from a new car or new motorbike!

my job is really repetative. 22 years as a courier. i have to keep riding my bike all day

Steve, I hope you’re not saying that bean counting isn’t an honest hard day’s work? The world always needs accountants, as money makes the world go round…

i’m a legal sec in a law firm. nice company but like all things it does get mundane at times. Having free bike parking at work in the underground car park is real plus as I start grinning at 5pm when I have jump on my bike and head home. pays the mortgage but unfortunatley I like the champagne lifestyle but have a lemonade income!

you guys have got nothin to worry about!! take this friday just gone…

driving along in a 3 vehicle convoy and we get ambushed!!! return fire and bug out, 350 rounds later the enemy is destroyed and were driving along again!! quick smoke break and its off to the mine field! some pillocks wandered in there and blown his foot off… down on the belt buckle and start prodding around with my bayonet clearing a safe route to the casualty! thats him sorted another quick smoke break and off we go again only to be confronted by 3 guys…one with a sucking chest wound…one with a leg missing… and the other with a gash to the side of the head and a nasty abdominal wound!! oh well… bit of savlon and some plasters that’ll do you lads you’ll be fine now!!! woohoo finished…2 hours of weapon cleaning and that was friday over and done with!!

this isnt normal… i’m a telecommunications mechanic! but every now and then the army decides to throw in silly days like that!!

My first job as a rather green 16 yr old was an apprenticeship in a spring making factory.

The conditions were horrendous, the pay was shite, and it was the most boring job you could ever imagine. Needless to say it has been a diabolical waste of 20 years of a sad miserable life. If I still had to work there now, think I would be up the woods dangling from the end of a rope.

Am a plumber/handyman now. God only knows why I didn’t make the career change earlier. The hours are all over the place but at least have trippled my income overnite. Sometimes I even get to book a shift without even leaving home.

You should all come to work at TRACKER then! Im in Transfer sales, nice mon-fri job and money not too bad - best of all no two days are the same and the guys working here are great… There’s something for everyone and with the recently launched Motorbike units it sooo busy (and the day fly’s by!)

PM me if any1’s interested

Christine x

“Is your job repetative???”

Nope, my job IS the best job in the world … doesn’t pay enough though.

Don’t fancy it but it’s a great company making a great product eh Charly?

You a he-whore then?