Is This Right??????????

Dont think she thought it belonged to another female !!! and one that has a brain…unlike those effing jobsworths!..peed me off for the whole week that one…and i paid it straight away cos if i kept looking at it i would have said f it, im gonna appeal…but that would have been for nothing…and yeh…the front bleedin wheel !!! its not like people walk along there in the hundreds anyway cos its a dual carriage way and no shops apart from hein gericke…not exactly precinct shopping !!! they make me sick the whole lot of em, talk about care in the community and coppers on the beat to get to know us blah blah bloody blah !!! All she had to do was put her head in the shop and shout out please move your bike back a little bit and it will be ok…she was watching me pull up to the shop, sitting in the car park…then she got out straight away and came over to my bike…what a complete pratt !!! i HATE people who use their jobs to try and big themselves up !!!

sorry blade, but you were parked illegally yes?, & she was doing ‘her’ job … .

not me-a few words would of done.

damn,…i would be more interested in getting myself another BK whopper & dropping into HG myself…

…there’s no shortage of jobsworth officers to do you again-believe me.

take care.

Sorry officer !!! My point was, it wouldnt have taken much for her to open the shop door and say move bike back not even a foot…as she had seen me park up in first place while sitting eating her burger…AND to say that she didnt know where the owner was? err, its one of many, outside a bike shop??? PLUS, why didnt she give the guy in the van a ticket, no, cos as soon as he saw her with me, he drove off !!! Just a bit of common wouldnt have gone amiss that day…come on now?

Indeed indeed. Common sense. There’s a precious thing.

Wish I’d had some when I tried to engage 1st with Paivi’s kickstand down…

But you have the Paivi on your side Andrew…!!! ME??? not so forgiving…but yeh, have to confess…done it myself…but NOT in front of all other bikers at the Ace…lol…but you are forgiven, we have all done same thing sometime in our biking lives!!! he he

I should hope it would only be a few words considering all the illegally parked cars outside Windsor Nick that are owned by Police officers! wanna see the photos I took last week?

He has me on his side? Can’t stand the man…

Some T-wardens are OK and some are a bunch of clowns with no brains ( sounds like you got a right one there) I got done for a 6 minute stop when I had five minutes grace - only cost 65 quid god love em but traffic wardens and the inland rev are my favorites so dont get me started

Idsh Listin to yash Chash…but

I gotsh to goshe…latsh potatash !..

Right i’ve found out that Paul’s front tyre was on private property of the pub next door to the KFC, so i guess technicially theres nothing no one can do, i suppose they have it in for bikers, because aload of cars park in there tarmaced bit to go in to KFC but picked on the biker.

Thanks anyway everyone if you still think theres something anyone can do then i will ring him up and ask him for the ticket and put it up. If not thanks again.

Unless a ticket is handed to the driver/rider or attached to the vehicle it isn’t valid, you should have just ridden off

Do I take it that they padlocked the front wheel then? If they padlocked the rear they must surely be in breach of something. Also, have you checked for signs yet?

happened to me…but my car was fully in a space. seems a bit harsh though if the bike was only a little on the property!

B*stards