Is this a good deal?

Hey y’all. Long time since I’ve been on here. Just needed a bit of advice.
My local dealer (Geomoto Finchley) are doing the Datatool TrakKing for £350 fitted to my pride and joy.
The yearly subscription is £130 but the 1st year is free. This sounds like a great deal to me after losing faith in alarms over the years. But I wanted a second opinion so let the forum flood gates open…
Let me know your thoughts and any advise/experience you have regarding Trackers.

I don’t think I’d let Geomoto near my bike again. Sh!t customer service and they will try and con you out of every penny.

I’ve been using them for over 5 years and have never had any trouble. I just wanted to know if this is a good deal on the Tracker and advice on trackers in general, not a witch hunt on Geomoto.

Well if you didn’t want a “witch hunt” the search bar would have yielded this post - http://londonbikers.com/forums/902996//which-tracker?Keywords=tracker.

£350 would be about right fitted.

Got to say I have been using the biketrac by road angel, very very good bit of kit and I think cheaper then yours, so maybe shop around!

That’s good to know Rixxy. How much cheaper was it? Where did you get it installed?

Get the proper tracker… from TRACKER.

£12 pm or £300 for lifetime tracking

Whoa hold on… £12 a month for tracking?!? How much is the initial cost for the unit? Can you fit it yourself?

£300 fitted :frowning: