is anyone braving the weather tonight??

is anyone brave/stupid (please delete) enough to be heading down to the ace tonight (22/02/13)??? if you are brave/stupid (please delete) enough might just see you there for a cuppa lol

No too cold
And still scared of the dark!

There was a plan, but some nasty flu paid me a visit so I’m stuffing myself with drugs (legal ones… at least legal in my country) and getting **** together for a weekend.
Anyway have a great evening chap.
R

I’m with you I have flu 3 day so far
Pin

And to make it worse I have just got a new bike
After 2 years building it and I get flu and can’t ride it
Pin

O man that’s bad…
[RANT]
…is just bloody idiots who “have to work”, coughing and fucking sneezing all around the office, because he is so committed to work. He will bloody infest 20 another people who will go for a f… off sick latter but he is such a good employee, he can say on appraisal that he had no days off sick. I would cut the f… salary of these morons in half. Regardless to spreading gems they are creating loss for the companies for those people who get flu after them. So word for people who think they are so superior working when have flu, get your selfish ass back home and stop being a fricking disease spreading brainless sheep.
[/RANT]

I would love to ride tonight but to put myself together had to pass.

What did you build (I’m sure there was some thread here but I’m an ignorant so probably I missed that)?

R