internet marketing strategies

Money is the thing for which every one is running. Money is the front leader of the world. But the question how we can get it. It is desired to make money rapidly by all. Some do, some fail. Who are able they all came through a systematic and reliable way. Making money through online is the easiest and the most popular way in the present world. It allows you to do the business sitting even in your bedroom. Online marketing is becoming more and more popular day by day. It is such a business that allows you to earn a lot of money just applying your creative thought and philosophy. For more info.…internetdotscourse.com

You know your English is terrible. Wouldn’t it have been worth getting someone with even the slightest knowledge of the language to write your spam for you? at least then it might not have been so obviously spam.

Maybe I should market myself as the English speaking spam writer? I could re-write all the atrocious English spam into something intelligible and thus avoid the immediate recognising of adverts as mere spam.

£50 a re-write, with a 10% commission based payout, I could be riiiiiicccchh biiaaatch!

cou could do that. THey would pay you £1000000000 into your account and all you would have to do is pay back £1000 to them. No brainer really :hehe::cool::smiley: