interesting body position

unless hes about to have a highside

He’s about to run out of corner …

Looks to me like he’s past his comfort zone and is trying to lean the bike into a more upright position

Wouldn’t like to explain the physics involved there

he clearly got a serious itch on his ass and is trying to scratch it… :smiley:

Maybe he’s trying to put more pressure on the inside peg!!.. :unsure:

Hell… I don’t know…

That’s not even crossed up… That is just… WRONG!!

I’ve done this before, it’s about not going round fast enough so you shift the weight outwards to keep the bike on the right trajectory…

seems to me like there’s two styles of riding, SM and SB, wiht that bike he should be leaning more than the bike, and on a SM its the bike that leans more than the rider, however it’s very easy to just blend the two, sometimes using bodyweight to steer, sometimes countersteer

before you all lynch me my head bearings are totally f’d , as anyone who’s felt them would agree, including matt , so maybe he has something similar

Please…
As long as the tyre’s getting the downforce in the right direction to keep the mass attached to the road and he’s got the muscle to hold it who gives a **** where your body is…
Its not like he’s doin genuine MotoGP speed…

Besides if that’s in America there’s only one damm corner anyway, and considering most of them can’t go round it at any more than 25 mph as it is… I hardly think this picture shows anything other than Body Facist Yanks up to their usual fat-fearing-hypocrisy…

(that said he doesn’t really look that fat to be honest)

squeezing a particulary difficult fart out

the road might curve left suddenly and he’s getting ready to flick it over?

not that mulholland drive again is it?

That too.

I did think to put up a list of reasons from wrong to right.

Another is he’s about to overtake something on a corner and looking around it?