Insurance helmet camera

the same night! obviously

Do you know what came of it?

I have a crime ref but havent heard back on my last request for info…i hope as a minimum they went to have a chat with the guy in the white audi!

3 Likes

Your video nearly cost me.my evening… I turned the volume up to.max only to realise the reason it wasn’t playing was that my phone was connected to my Bluetooth speaker. Which was in my daughter’s room and interrupted twinkle twinkle little star, just as she had fallen asleep. :joy:

I wonder what had happened. The guy went ballistic when the other guy spat at him but he was clearly having a bad day. One thing my brother taught me… If they lean in, grab them and put window up. Obviously being careful not to kill them… But then you can drive them to the nearest police station :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Not to everyone’s taste but I heard on another forum that the GoPro Hero 7 is available at a good price at the mo.

1 Like

funny ive had a drift ghost for over 4 years now & never had an issue with it
i have the higher capicity battery’s & they last around 2.5hours

1 Like

I have a Hero Session with the low profile swivel mount stuck to the side of my helmet. No noticable buffering, battery life is fine, decent enough quality, small form and relatively cheap.

Doesn’t time stamp videos and no data about speed etc but just wanted something small and simple. Battery performance is a little poorer in the winter.

Can upload some footage if you want to see the quality.

Also, keep an eye on the certified GoPro eBay store for deals.

1 Like

Sorry for late reply - I hadn’t thought of the session! That’s probably a good option, I’ll look at what I can do in the form of selling my hero 4 and getting a session.

I’m also leaning back towards the innovv system so I’ll just keep my eye out for deals in that space. Will get back to you in a few days with what I came up with

I picked up a used innovv k2 on ebay for £200 will try installing on the gtr14 at the weekend if there’s time

No officer, that footage must have been on the camera when I bought it, I’d never dream of doing 140 on a public highway… :innocent:

2 Likes

Review of the Sena helmet camera coms setup