Infinity Motorcycles Watford flood damage sale

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f1638e798d2825667e3dfeef8&id=8a311954af&e=74f938323f

oooooooooooooo

good stuff

oooooooooooooo
Dingo-Biker
Thought you might be interested

oooooooooooooo Dingo-Biker
Thought you might be interested
Serrisan
Very thoughtful of you kind sir :)

Didn’t they have a similar (same?) sale a few months ago?

Maybe they need to move out of the valley :stuck_out_tongue:

Watford hasn’t flooded though ? 

Could be an internal flood. Our office had one of those a while back. We gained a basement swimming pool.

is this a seasonal thing or what? 

Didn’t they also have an open day with some top women riders not in attendance, or was that somewhere else?

Not at all I am only up road from them too

Think is a way to get rid of old stock

The first thing that comes to mind when if your shop floods is to have a a flood sale and get a a template made up of all your offer :joy:

Is just a sales tactic for sure

Had anyone been in there yet?
Any good stuff?

Wow everyone still an expert on the goings on with everything they know nothing about. Nothing changes on here.

[quote] Watford hasn't flooded though ?  --- Rusty99 [/quote]

Not at all I am only up road from them too
Think is a way to get rid of old stock
The first thing that comes to mind when if your shop floods is to have a a flood sale and get a a template made up of all your offer :joy:
Is just a sales tactic for sure

Big_D
Haha, what? It's a *sales tactic* to run a sale on the basis that discounted items are damaged, rather than to just have a sale? How does that work? 
Wow everyone still an expert on the goings on with everything they know nothing about. Nothing changes on here. PJ
So did they have a flood ?

Stock room is below ground level and that was flooded. More like water damage than floating around. All perfectly usable but due to items not being “perfect” they can’t sell them as brand new in packaging. Well worth a look if you’re after some kit though.

this is the only place i know where people have issues against items at bargain prices.  FFS.

so you know, the staff @ Watford infinity find it really entertaining, so keep it coming.

Stock room is below ground level and that was flooded. More like water damage than floating around. All perfectly usable but due to items not being "perfect" they can't sell them as brand new in packaging. Well worth a look if you're after some kit though. PJ
Confirmation confirmed at last :)
Stock room is below ground level and that was flooded. More like water damage than floating around. All perfectly usable but due to items not being "perfect" they can't sell them as brand new in packaging. Well worth a look if you're after some kit though. PJ
I'm sure I've seen a flood/water damage sale before on this forum. The search function is a bit meh at the moment, so couldn't check myself. Not sure if it was Watford, or even Infinity. Do you know anything about it? It's a bit offtopic, but just like my original post, I'm just curious. Is it the same stock from back then? Was it a different store? Or were they unlucky to get hit twice by the same/different problem in the same store?