In the interest of fairness ..

There is a thread involving a septic with his Ducati . In this thread there are some slating of yanks riders and roads . I am a member of a US based forum and this is Nidz from that forum …Now he is currently banned from riding so rest assured he does pay the price for his activitys … For Nidz think R6illz but with a gopro and a bike upgrade .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHqWWEsvfx4&feature=player_embedded

Interests of fairness!?

Are you trying to turn the internet into some kind of peace & love hippy commune?

No . I would kill all hippies just like the next man . And the septics can be a bit stereotypical at times …However they do have some good bike hooligans and I thought it was quite a good video for a squiddly little Nidz . We are not faux news we are allowed to post both sides of the story :smiley:

ehrm…sorry to disappoint you numnum, but the bike in question was clearly an R1…and he wasnt even going that fast…:smiley:

O yes of course my mistake 6 is a higher number than 1. I forget sometimes I must work on Yamaha owners logic when talking about yamahas :wink: .

you posted at the beginning this bloke was on his ducati. he was on an R1. i wasnt taking the piss by saying he wasnt really going fast, i really dont think he was.

and of course 6 is bigger than 1, thats a fact. :smiley:

NO NO NOOOOO the Ducati is in the other thread… the 140k ducati . I never questioned your piss taking ? He doing not bad for a squiddly Nidz … certainley better than Ducati man … Retrospective questioning :smiley:

right, gotcha now. so much history behind this thread, mindblowing :smiley:

I shall try and keep the cerebal activitys to a mininumnum .

He’s not fat enough to be a septic.

do you mean sceptic? I don’t understand septic…

Cor blimey guv! Never heard of a septic tank? :w00t:

oh that sort of septic. never seen it used as a proper noun before though…

rhyming slang, Septic Tank = Yank

see?
you really need to keep it simple dude,
here’s an example:

• I am Valentino Rossi. If I stay in MotoGP it is to try to win. When that is not possible it is time to stay at home and work in the garden!

:laugh:

Was expecting more hooliganism.

He should buy a Supermoto.

It was as much the roads as riding skill I was putting across . He aint super fast but having some awareness of self preservaton is to be applauded . He aint someone I want to see splatted on a you tube vid he is a nice enough kid .

Why then compare him to illz_yzf?
:wink:

General apperance only … Sqiddly kid with a yamaha :slight_smile: