Immigration Solicitor Request - Advice Needed

This may be the wrong place for this, but i’m really needing advice on who to turn to. I am hoping to apply for a new visa to stay in this beautiful country but I need a recommendation on which company I should use. I know that there are a lot of services that exist that can do this, but i’m afraid of getting a bad one and screwing up the whole process. Any help would be extremely appreciated! 

Thanks in advance

A work colleague has just gone through this. I will ask him and PM you

If you get stuck, I can put you in touch with someone

Hey thanks a lot guys! I’ll do some research of my own and see what comes of it. Thanks!

I work in IT recruitment and deal with a lot of immigration stuff all over Europe so I can probably recommend a few reputable UK/European businesses that we use. The type of company you need to talk to really depends on your situation and what you need. What type of visa do you have now? 

Just checked through my mails and the full-service UK immigration company we’ve used in the past are called Sable International www.sableinternational.com

They’re locally based and run in Croydon.

Thanks a lot! I am currently on a student visa, but have been living with my girlfriend for 2 years, so we’re applying for the visa for that (non-marriage I think it is)

Thanks a lot! I am currently on a student visa, but have been living with my girlfriend for 2 years, so we're applying for the visa for that (non-marriage I think it is)
ExcelsiorHenderson5
its called shacking up