I'm melting, I'm mellltiiiing!

well not me, but my shiny new right boot where I have stupidly been resting it against the exhaust pipe section by my rear brake pedal. Am v. new to biking and despite DAS instructors telling me to move my foot away from the pedal when not in use I obviously forgot (was thinking how nice and toasty my foot was though!)

I know there are some guards/protectors that stop your boot touching the pipe (I saw them on the CG125s) but searching on various key words in google hasnt helped me.

Can any of you clever bike boffins tell me what they are called, or where to buy them? I have a Honda VT500 if that makes any difference.

Muchos thanks in advance