I'm like a magpie...

Ok, so sometimes I like to spend hours upon hours cleaning the bike and giving it it’s glamour back…

Anybody else fancy sharing their pride and joy’s shiny parts? :slight_smile:

Explore TheInkedOne

Nice, please come round and do the same to mine. It’s got a lot of flies on it.

Ah yeah, I cleaned my bike once.

What does the word ‘clean’ mean

uhm even the before looked clean to me :smiley:

Clean…: Mirror polishing :wink: I’m pretty happy to clean bikes… Gives me something to do that I enjoy lol.It even had an all over wax today. Hate having a dirty bike! Serrisan… get your eyes tested :stuck_out_tongue:

Parking in between a building site, concrete plant and a recycling centre every day has put me right off cleaning the bike as it lasts about 6 minutes before it’s covered in dust.
I used to really enjoy a sunny afternoon taking my mountain bike apart and making it gleam whilst drinking a few beers before putting it back together and taking it out to get filthy again the day after but having a two year old ‘helper’ means that anything taken apart now is destined to stay apart and possibly lost under the fridge.

I like my bikes shiny too :slight_smile:

My precious…

Motodrb!- Those forks though… :open_mouth:

My last bike:

And if you want to know why I sold it, I’ll tell you about the 17 warranty issues I had with it within the 24 months that I owned it. Used only in summer, and fully dealer serviced by Palmers aka Herts Triumph, there were so many faults with the bike, that I wasn’t prepared to insure it for a third year. If you want more details, PM me.

It makes me sad that you sold it :frowning:

Just been down to the stables and I can’t find a clean bit on my bike, I blame Mr J

@motodrb that bike is dope!!

I’ll play, washed mine Saturday, I swore blind I wouldn’t let this one go the same way the last bike went…mind you early days yet it’s only a month old

I let the missus wash mine, she enjoys it.

Nice dazzpowder! Those wheels are pure jizz.

Every minute I spend not washing my bike is another minute to spend tinkering*.

*edit: waiting for parts or tools