Im England Till I Die!

who watched the england game?
got let out at 2 form my work in bromley to go to o’neils (irish pub i know) and what an atmosphere!
anyone else watch it?
c’mon england!!

twas a much better performance than the last two games

it was,
we so needed that first goal, just to lift all the tension on the side and too lift the spirts!

Nearly did die watching it. Due credit though they nailed it. Great fun to watch. Downside? probably Germany next and if they get through that then there’s Argentina :w00t:

Looks like we might be moving up through the gears

Looks like this is as far as we go…first half was good, second half some silly fouling and i thought joe cole wouldve done better…sorry i know joe but he didnt seem to play as i know he can. I still dont know why we have that person of the Terry family playing…sorry dont think hes all that, never have ! as for lampard…dont go there, thought upson played brilliantly, i do like johnson though werent impressed with those stupid fouls right near end of game…no need for it. And forgot his name but the guy who played on the right and helped joe cole keep the ball going out to waste time…he was good too !! Ashley played well and James was his usual self…shame rooney hit the bar …real shame…2-0 looks and sounds a lot better than 1-0 and btw, if defoe hadnt played again and we had crouch would we be happy tonight or another 0-0 result?

Ive not been set alight by the performance of England and dont hold out us going further, if we do we wont win it…we will get mullered by Argentina…saying that, im not ruling out America!

OK…on a more positive note… :wink: xx

I’m sooooo happy we won. We lasted longer than the French so that’s a bonus…now to be positive about the next match! :smiley:

I loved the game yesterday and if we play with the same spirit against the Germans we can do that aswell.

Meh. :expressionless:

I know that oneils watched a few matches in my time there, defo one of the best places in bromley to go to watch the game

john terry was pretty much the reason we kept a clean sheet!

“This World Cup is working out like WW2 - France have forfeited, the USA turned up late, and England are left to fight the Germans!”

(stolen from twitter) :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmfao! :smiley:

Is Lampard a synonym? as in Lamp (the ball) hard (and watch it float into the stands). :slight_smile: