If you don't ask, you don't get.....

thanks mate

am busy Saturday, but of course otherwise it would be no probs !

Knee down leessons aswell, you
charmer :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Ally, Are you sorted yet ? if your still looking for a helping hand send me a pm and I’ll sort something out for you, my bandit has the gel seat and the other half is out with me most of the time so I’m used to a pillion.

John

So, Kermit is now residing in Swindon whilst being patched up. Dealership seemed very reasonable and the work they do will be guaranteed. So all good so far. Had a very comfy ride home on the back of a big tourer. Can see why pillions love things like Goldwings!
So chancing my arm again to see if anyone is around next Saturday morning for a lift back. Fuel and one of the best breakfast rolls I’ve ever had to the owner of the comfiest or most fun bike that offers!
Actually quite enjoyed the pillion thing today, almost fell asleep I was so comfy!

Hope it all gets sorted out dude!

Splitter! :slight_smile:

Ally,

I’ll drop you off in the car if you like 1st thing say 9ish? Need to know if your interested by Wednesday, as it will affect Friday night’s plans :smiley: But happily take you hun :slight_smile:

Taking Zoe out for ‘Sunday’s missed lunch’ due to Saturday’s session that started at 16.00 hrs, ended 9.30 A.M Sunday :w00t: God, I’m far to old for that :hehe:

Hats off to you R1 Franc, you live in a party zone, that must be 6 consecutive weekends of partying… good man…

[quote]
ijg5 (17/06/2013)

Hats off to you R1 Franc, you live in a party zone, that must be 6 consecutive weekends of partying… good man…

Too old for this madness! Just want to get out on the bike now! Been catching up with mates! Think I’m done till the street party next Saturday! Another messy one :wink:

Franc, thanks so much for the offer, but do you really want to do that journey by car - it will be soooo dull!? Was hoping a quick blast through the Cotswolds or along the A4 would be at least some fun for someone, but offers are thinner on the ground this week, so will gladly accept if you’re sure you can deal with the boredom of the M4! We can chat some more about our trip…

Hi Ally,

Only just seen this, yes no problem, looks like it will be a wet one! Text me on Friday night, just going out for a ruby on Friday night with Zoe :slight_smile: