If this were a political broadcast...

… all teh parties would get equal airtime… TOry, BNP, Labour, Lib Dem, Green.

So how come when it comes to the Queen, the alternative view doesn’t get a look in eh?

That woman is indisputable proof that the UK, depsite forcing democracy on the world with their friend AMERICA, does NOT understand what democracy means.

How come no one seems bothered by this…

Cue - the millions of sycophantic brainwashed royalists who say things like “But she’s the Queen…, shut your mouth you disrespectful git, etc., etc.”

Well, just to keep things balanced. Here’s a PArty political broadcast on behalf of the REPULICANS.

Did oyu know, you don’t actually have to pay for her or her enormous family of inbred toffs or their wonderful off-spring? No you don’t.

Fundamentally, the idea of inheriting power because of who your parents are is AGAINST everything democracy stands for…

So are we democraticor are wqe brainwashed idiots happy to pay our tithe to the Lords ladies, kings and queens that consitituted government back wen no one knew better

YOU GOD-FORSKAEN IDIOTS!

The English are the stupidest people around… because you can’t even see your own stupidity… I am hoping I really offend some of you sycophantic idiots because maybe, just maybe, you’lll think about this a little.

IN A RECESSION, WHY ARE WE PAYING A MULTI MULTI MULTI MILLIONAIRESS WITH A STAGGERINGLY HUGE PROPERTY PORTFOLIO TO HAVE A BIG PARTY TO CELEBRATE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE BEEN PARTYING HERE OUR ENTIRE LIVES TO BE RICH???

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid …

No, you’re still not listening are you… you desperately stupid, brainwashed, cowed, undignified SLAVES… keep paying her… and keep saying things like God Bless you Ma’am… WHY!!!

Why is she “Your Highness!” - she’s a bloody midget… PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MAKES HER HIGHER THAN ME OR YOU?

Because her parents shagged? For god’s sake… does this not sound wrong to anyone else? Do you lot not see how desperately desperately stupid you are?

Now before anyone panics and suggests this is unbalanced… the anger you are now feeling at being called mindless stupid idiots is about the same as the feeling I have having to listen to all you royalists harping on about how this short-arsed mega wealthy woman is being celebrated for saying, how do you do, tapping people on the shoulder with some metal and living a bl00dy rich life at my and your expense… I DIDN’T VOTE HER IN… I LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY… WHERE IS THE ROYAL CODE OF CONDUCT THAT MAKES HER PUBLICALLY ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL OF OUR MONEY THAT SHE HAPPILY SPENDS>…

We get a day off extra this year, yiippeeeeeee!!!

God bless our queen.

she only gets my respect because she’s an elderly person, and her husband is f****g hilarious, not because of who she is. :slight_smile: