If there was a LB baseball cap with the LB logo and the price was acceptable, how many would buy one?

You should totally make LB underwear for the girls :wink:

+1 Embroidered logo and username would be cool!..

+1 for a Beanie Hat

Baseball Caps are for wannabe yanks:P

We could make it smell like oil :smiley:

man oil… :stuck_out_tongue:

I refer the good lady to http://londonbikers.com/store/clothing/ page 4 :wink:

From the feedback so far almost half of the 34 voters don’t want baseball caps but beenies are looking popular.

As for ''baseball caps are for wannabe yanks" how very dare you use such harsh words, I have no such desire to be a jonny come lately ‘‘buckaroo’’.I think they are a practical way of keeping the sun out of our little peepers :smooooth:

Only prefer a baseball cap to a beanie as it is most likely to be worn in warmer weather, by us fair weather riders:P

So half want caps half don’t?

ahahahah lovely - just what you want from a vote.

To clarify on our ‘official’ position I’m planning on beanies being part of the official merchandise so those of you who’d prefer them, well it’s gonna happen subject to cost approvals etc from the guy who’s doing all this for us. He’s keen on 'em too.

This thread is really about baseball caps so let’s keep it as such and not muddy the waters/stain the cotton with talk of ladies underwear please. Too many single men here aside from anything else lol

i would buy one :smiley:

That’s a No then…

Actually, it’s a yes… Of the 49 voters so far, only 19 say ‘No’
With 4 'maybe’s… :wink:

HI Rob.

I only saw this a few days ago, which reminded me I had left a hat in a local shop that just opened resently Told them theres no rush , i’ll be back in a week or so

It was suposed to be getting the Board logo embroided on it.

Went in there ( they have had it over a week ) , only to be told, they couldn’t do it .He showed me the little pic of what it would come out like , the Font of the logo was all bleeding over into the lettering next to it ,the edges of all the logo was all jaggy and not sharp.

Then went on to explane that I would have to pay for the Logo to be set up properly for there machines so it didn’t come out just long strands instead nicely stitched/ embroided to the shape of logo / lettering.

This set up costs quite a lot more than the basic embroidering a name .

I wear Low profile caps ( not the big chunky bassball caps ) , all the time ,and have done for over 20 years ,

I really want a LB cap ,and was on the brink of having one.

I’m still contemplating , paying this large amount, so i can have 1 & more made , as and when i need them.

just need to get loads of bills out hte way B4 i deside :frowning:

its only 8 “without a doubt” out of 51, so its a NO :slight_smile:

Since two of the answers start with “Yes” 9+19=28 out of 53, I reckon that’s a yes :slight_smile: