If I had time machine

If I had time machine, I’d go back to Brand’s Hatch in the early 1960’s. I’d tell anyone who’d listen that race cars of the future will have wings to create extra downforce enabling them to go much quicker.
Spoiler Alert!

2 Likes

I’d go back and buy all the shares in Apple and Google…

Then I’d buy brands hatch and all the cars with wings

Edit… Very dopey this morning… Took me about 20mins to realise the punchline…

1 Like

I’d go back to yesterday and tell myself not to trust that fart :rofl:

1 Like

Joking aside, I’ve often pondered this question. Imagine speaking to Colin Chapman and explaining to him about modern GP cars’ aerodynamics and construction methods. How much would you be able to explain, and how much would the metal-bashers of that era be able to profit from your explanation?

Buy a little heard of company called Microsoft in the early '80s, swap them all into Apple in the early '90s, sit back and count your private jets and yachts.

I’m not greedy… A couple of each will do

1 Like

How about going back to 2015 and putting all your money on Leicester to win the premier league at 5000-1.

1 Like

2004 for Greece to win the Euro

What odds were given for that?

In 1992 Denmark won the euros but hadn’t even qualified for the finals in Sweden. They only got in at the last minute due to Yugoslavia being disqualified due to the war in their country. I wonder if a bookie would have taken a bet on Denmark to win even though they weren’t in it? (at first).

I think it was about 150-1

Now had you paired it up with an accumulator to also win the Eurovision, I think that would have been a bet to bring serious cash