Ideas for keeping cool

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

I bet they’d be even cooler if they got rid of all that pesky skin.

Nothing wrong with the pic… If I hire a ped on holiday I don’t take my one piece to roam around the city in…

And if the weather is exceptionally hot in London I don’t bother wearing leathers either… If I’m gonna crash, I wanna know i crashed like a man !

Been there done that in the scorchio summer of '76, we rode the better part of 400 miles through France in our underwear and platforms :wink:

Happy days

Gosh I was tempted to do that today. Had to peel the smelly leathers off me. Yuck.

The summer of 76 brings back memories of standpipes lol

Been there done that pillion on the back of a dirt bike in Greece… we found the helmet also a bit too hot so went in sunglasses…

Wise
I had a summer job in Oxford Street in 76', girls worn their jeans so tight you need pliers to do the zips up ;)

I somehow doubt that doing them up was your primary concern… :wink:

^^^ From that we can assume that the cameraman was a bit of a perv… and had good taste :smiley:

^^^^ bit of a perv is an understatement ! 

However it was interesting for prosperity’s sake, as there were hardly any overweight people and no ‘muffin’ tops top be seen.

Think that was the Kings Road, as there was a Rock Dreams record shop there. 

Wise
I had a summer job in Oxford Street in 76', girls worn their jeans so tight you need pliers to do the zips up ;) Rusty99
Tricks of the trade Rusty, my pillion of the day would lay bent double over a chair to pull the zip of her 501's up with a modified wire coat hanger ;-)

Proper happy days

Wise
I had a summer job in Oxford Street in 76', girls worn their jeans so tight you need pliers to do the zips up ;) Rusty99
I'd just started school'ing ...... 

Wise
I'd just started school'ing ......  IanWilliamson
I was still at school, so you missed out

I didn’t exist.

And I know it’s not normal for LB but bringing the thread back on track…

more ideas for keeping cool !

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Weight reduction, bro! Clothes add extra weight.

How long was the queue for the position of saddle oiler